Kota Japan Dual Sided 2000-5000 Grit Diamond Knife Sharpener Whetstone Set with Bamboo No-Slip Base
- SHARPEN BLADES FOR UTMOST SAFETY – Kota Japan whetstone are fast and easy tools to keep all of your knives razor sharp so that you won’t get hurt trying to cut food with dull blades.
- PREMIUM WOOD, NON-SLIP BAMBOO BASE PLUS FREE BONUS ANGLE GUIDE – Holds your quality sharpening stone securely in place. Never worry about your wonderful whetstone slipping during sharpening. BONUS ANGLE GUIDE for the perfect edge every time!
- TWO STONES IN ONE – Use coarse 1000-grit side to smooth the blade before fine finishing. Use fine 6000-grit side for a razor sharp finish. Dimensions 7.25″ long x 2.25″ wide x 1″.
- GUARANTEED PROFESSIONAL GRADE – Made from finest Aluminum Oxide. Unsurpassed quality of any sharpening stone on the market today. #1 recommended tool by Japanese Sushi Chefs.
- 100% TESTED. 1-Year free replacement warranty. Buy with confidence!!
A SHARP KNIFE IS A SAFE KNIFE: Achieve the Perfect Blade with Two Whetstones in One
High Quality 2-Sided Professional Grade Knife Sharpening Whetstone
Made for the Professional Chef, but easy-to-use for the Home Cook, this professional grade sharpening stone will keep you safe in the kitchen. Use the #2000-grit coarse side followed by the #5000-grit polishing side, and no matter what you’re chopping, it will feel like slicing through butter.
This Offer Includes:
✔ Bonus Gift (Limited Time Offer): Free Knife Sharpening Angle Guide
✔ Premium Bamboo Base with No-slip Rubber Foot Pad
✔ Risk Free Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not happy with this product, let us know and return it within 30 days to receive a 100% hassle-free refund, no questions asked.
Instructions for Use:
– Fully immerse whetstone in water and soak until bubbles no longer appear (+/- 5 minutes).
– Using the #2000-grit side, slide the blade edge along the stone at a 10-20 degree angle applying consistent light pressure. Maintain steady angle on both sides for best results.
– Alternate sides each stroke or every 2-3 strokes.
– Sprinkle more water on the top of the stone to ensure the top surface remains wet.
– Repeat using the #5000-grit side until your knife is as sharp as you want!
– Wash the knife with hot soapy water to remove debris and rinse the whetstone to remove grinding residue. Allow to dry 48 hours before storing.
Manufacturer offers 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t happy, your money will be refunded in full.
BUYERS TRUST OUR KOTA JAPAN BRAND TO BE A QUALITY PREMIUM PRODUCT – YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!